Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Getting married this year? Then you need to see this!

 I'm not planning on getting married within my lifetime! But if I was, then I would definately check out Olina Bridal after viewing her moodboards for next season. I've always said that should I ever have the need for a wedding dress, then I would vintage. Olina's mood boards have the right level of art deco, 1920s influence for me.

'My name is Olga and I come from Prague-Czech Republic. I have been living in Galway for more than 5 years. I adore fashion, art and design. I have traveled extensively and my strong love of nature, music, fashion, history and traveling show in my designs.
I’m professionally designing and creating jewellery, handcrafted and custom made wedding veils, , birdcage veils, head pieces and accessories mainly for bridal and special occasions . I love quality and I use highest quality materials, such as Bridal Illusion Tulle, Bohemian and Swarovski Pearls and Crystals all imported directly from factories in Austria and Czech Republic..... Each Veil is hand-made and I always say that my customers are my biggest inspiration'

You can find the facebook page here

I've actually been in Olina's and seen the level of craftwork that goes into creating her pieces. It's nice to have a chance to support local designers and preview some of their work on this blog. I've mentioned before that I will always support local designers if I can. I vet everything that is sent to me and while everyone that emails does not always get a post on this blog (I worry about quality) I do like to give a spot to those who I feel offer a decent, quality product.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar