Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pregnant Khloe Kardashian shows off growing baby bump as she is joined by Kourtney for Japanese landmark snap


Khloe Kardashian  posted a snap of herself and sister Kourtney in front of a bamboo forest on Friday.
The pregnant reality star, 33, was pretty in pink as she captioned the cute picture: 'Bamboo forest with my panda.'



 She bundled up with a warm pink fur coat that was hanging off her left shoulder as she smiled at her older sibling. Her trademark tresses were swept up in a messy high ponytail allowing her flawless face to shine.
She posted a few solo shots as well as she leaned on a railing with the bamboo inthe background and the caption: 'Kyoto Khloe' 




The star explained that although she's not currently concerned about what she's been eating, she's excited by the prospect of losing her pregnancy weight.


When talking about her pregnancy cravings in a post on her app, she shared: 'During my pregnancy, I'm obviously not beating myself up about what I'm eating at all. I'm more encouraged by how, after the baby comes, I'm going to work off every pound.

'I'm actually really excited to get my body back. I can't wait! Of course, I can't go as hard as I did before, and I really do miss my intense workouts. Honestly, though, I'm just happy I still have the energy!'


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar