Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kylie Jenner donated $ 1 million to Australia's firefight

The young billionaire used her money for a good cause.

Kylie Jenner wanted everyone to know that she is taking the fire situation in Australia very seriously. Over the weekend, Kylie reviewed the story of her sister Kim Kardashian 's Instagram , which addressed the devastating fires that are spreading in Australia at the moment and spread awareness about the alarming number of animals lost as a result. “More than half a billion animals have been killed in Australia,” read Kim's post. “This breaks my heart…” While Kylie's repost was still in its history, she continued to show off her pink Louis Vuitton flip-flops, which are made of by animals and cost $ 1,480.
Kylie received a lot of negative reaction from the side-by-side stories, many calling her a hypocrite and lacking self-awareness to share Kim's message of mourning while wearing animal fur and nearly $ 1500 in slippers. The billionaire wanted to clarify that she did invest her money in helping Australia, revealing that she pledged $ 1 million in total to 5 different organizations.
Although she doesn't deal directly with the reaction she received for her flip-flop story, Kylie says, “I wanted to talk about Australia and God bless her. I am still praying for you. I hope everyone is still spreading awareness. Just when that happened, I knew I really wanted to help, so I promised you a million dollars. I wanted to help five different organizations and just help the animals, homes and people, all affected. So God bless you, I'm thinking of you. I hope that even if it's a little or at least you're just spreading awareness, I hope we're still doing it. ”
While certainly better than nothing, considering Kylie is a billionaire, $ 1 million is still not much compared to her net worth.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar