Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glamore Cosmetics Princess Aurora 9 Piece Eyeshadow Palette

Hi guys! Happy Friday - and also Happy July. July is going to be another super busy month for me- work is insanely busy (which is always good !) and Alex has a million activities this month too. 

Today I'm sharing with you my thoughts on Princess Aurora 9 Piece Eyeshadow Palette from Glamore Cosmetics. I have raved about them hundreds on times on the blog as well as my Instagram (and I have some lip-glosses and foundation review from this online store to share with you guys soon too ).  


Gael was kind enough to send me this palette as a surprise for my birthday - and honestly, while I didn't feel like playing with make-up then - now it's a palette I reach for on a weekly basis. This stunning palette consists of three shimmer shades (which all look WOW and 6 super soft blend-able matte shades)

The shadows are all extremely pigmented - I mean WOW! I can apply these on my lids around 5 in the morning and before bedtime (around 9/10 on my early nights) these shadows still look exactly the same as when I applied them in the morning. I do use an eye-shadow primer and to make the shimmer shades pop a little more I do use a glitter primer. Absolutely NO fading during the day (which tends to happen with mostly ANY eye-shadow). They are extremely buttery and SUPER DUPER easy to blend out. I feel the shades go nicely together and give you quite a few look options - I love the pink and purple combos as well as the neutrals - my go-to eye look daily is either a neutral eye or a pink/purple eye look. So for me personally these are the colours I tend to gravitate to on day to day basis. 

The swatches of the palette -
First Row down
Second Row Down
Third Row Down

I also love the marble packaging as well as the awesome mirror - so if you need a mirror while travelling this one will be perfect. Overall for me, this palette is a total winner - and for R299 - it's a steal if you are looking for long-lasting, easily blend-able buttery eye shadows. 

Here are some looks I have done with this palette -


Have you tried any of the Glamore Cosmetics palettes yet? I own quite a few by now and each one just seems like they get better and better.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar