Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joe Fresh Polishes

Hey Dolls!

I have three Joe Fresh polishes to show you today.  Joe Fresh polishes are available in Canada, I'm not sure if you can order online?  I find them in my local supermarket.

This lovely soft blue is called Powder Blue.  There's definitely a hint of lavender here, it's a really close dupe to OPI To Be Continued... 



 Fig is a perfect purple for Fall.  The formula was awesome, almost a one-coater!



Mauve is a gorgeous dusty mauve (surprise surprise!).  I remember watching the movie Cinderella when I was little and loving the Stepmother's nail polish color!  I feel like it was really similar to Joe Fresh Mauve.  See, I've always been obsessed with nail polish! Ha.



Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar