Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Naomi Gets a Helmer

This was too cute not to share.  Naomi loves to play in my helmer.  She's always shuffling around in my drawers pulling out polish to oooh and aaah over.  Shockingly she hasn't broken any (I sheepishly take the blame for the handful that have broken in the last year). Well her little stash has grown by leaps and bounds and it was time to got her a better storage system.  The hand me down Clinique makeup bag wasn't cutting it anymore.  So I took her to Rite Aid and found a plastic "helmer."  2 drawers and a top lid that flips open.  

We filled the bottom drawer with all the mini polish bottles I've accumulated, mostly indies.  The top drawer is full of little girl brands that you find in drug stores, candy shops, etc: Bonne Bell, Hello Kitty, Crayola, Peeps, etc...  And the flip top lid has nail stickers, soy based polish remover, her new SOPI Cinderella set (which I forgot to put in for the pictures) and some chapstick.  She is very happy to have a place for her polish and to play around with her own polish now.    


Flip top lid


Top drawer


Bottom drawer 


Showing me how her drawers open


Assessing her stash


Giving a couple bottles a good shake


Happy little polish girl


Happy "helmer" owner

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar