Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New York Confirms Her Mom Sister Patterson Is Shooting A Pilot For A TV Project + 'I Love New York 3' MIGHT Happen


 I Love New York Coming Back?

Tiffany 'New York' Pollard did a recent interview with EW.com
to talk about guest judging on a the recent episode of Drag Race. She said that Suga Cain reminded her on Pumpkin when the queens the Donald Trump musical. She was also asked about her dating show I Love New York and confirmed that it MIGHT come back after cheating on her man. Another tea she spills is that her mother Sister Patterson is shooting a pilot for a TV project


from EW.com


Shuga Cain came out with that short blonde wig and orange skin. She kind of looked like Pumkin!
 

[Laughs] She did kind of look like Pumkin! I gave her a pass… and I didn’t want to catch a case. This was my first time on Drag Race, and I knew if I would’ve whooped ass, Ru would never have me back!


 Seeing you back on VH1 was so great, though, and I was going to ask when the hell we’re getting a new season of I Love New York, but you said in Untucked that you have a man!
I’m not ashamed to say it: I’ve been swapping men like I swap my drawers lately. Some women aren’t able to settle down. I think I have so much love in me that I have to have a man in every single area code, because that’s what I’m doing right now! I’ve already cheated on my man since the last interview I gave.


 So it could still happen!
It might happen, but I need a little therapy before it happens because I have to learn how to keep my ass settled down and attached to one man. I don’t know if that’s ever going to happen, though.



 One last question: How is Sister Patterson?
She’s doing fabulous. She’s actually getting ready to shoot a pilot for a TV situation. My mom is still very much active and in the game. I’m going to help her with a few things, so you’ll be hearing from her!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar