Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY...Spider brooch

Sorry about the darkness of the photos kids, but I had to show off this brooch. My parents arrived at the house yesterday with all my stuff! I've been exploring some of the pieces I had forgotten that I had. One of which was this gorgeous vintage spider!
I had a customer who appreciated vintage jewelry comment on it today, although she did say that she was terrified of spiders and for that reason couldn't see herself wear it. Which was when I realised that was the reason I had bought it. I bought it because I am terrified of spiders and this was something I was not scared of!
But I appreciate to some people, its pretty horrible! I'm not sure how old it is or where it came from but I know that I bought it in the Loft in Dublin. Which is a great source of quirky jewelry bits!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar