Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Little Forrest, 'laughing' at the Tap-Bul-Gol Valley play

Little Forest Littleies are soaked in Valley playOn the 2nd SBS entertainment program Little Forest, a water play was drawn.On this day, Lee Seo-jin set off a firewood to boil the cauldron white soup. Lee Seo-jin said, This is my specialty.My firewood is my specialty, Park said, expressing his confidence, saying, This is not a joke about my brothers firewood.However, compared to Lee Seo-jins pride, the firewood did not stick better than I thought.Lee Seo-jin struggled to put firewood on the heat of 36 degrees in the heat of the sun, and the Littles who watched walked the complacent saying, When is it?Lee Seo-jin succeeded in burning after the second attempt, and Lee Han-yi shouted, This is more cool than Uncle Seung-gi. Jung Heon also sympathized with Lee Han-yis words and made Lee Seo-jin proud.Then, the carers and the little boys groomed Maize for water play snacks.While all of them were peeling Maize together, Lee Han and Jung Heon competed with Maize and laughed at the end of the third Brotherhood.Lee Seung-gi challenged Lee Han to pull his teeth with Maize furLee Seung-gi persuaded his friends that he had pulled his teeth with a maize hair, and Lee said, Then I have to do one.But for a moment, Lee shuddered as soon as the Maize hair touched, and then he gave up pulling it, and Lee was embarrassed to see that his teeth were missing while eating the steamed Maize.When Lee Han shouted, I ate Maize and fell into my teeth, all the carers were surprised. Especially, Lee Seo-jin laughed at the foot of Maize.Lee said, Oh, I will disappear my teeth.Both the carers and the Littles arrived at Valley. They were ready to go and then they got it.Lee Hyun Lee and Eugene succeeded in the first Valley experience and laughed and laughed.Lee Han-yi and Jung Heon-yi dived into a confrontation with Lee Seung-gi, and Eugene was excited to ride the tube. Brooke grabbed the tease and shouted, I caught the shell.Little boys were all trying to get together, and they were playing water games with their carers in a tube relay showdown.Jung So-min was the first in the popular vote of Little, but he was the last in the game and laughed.Lee Seo-jin watched the Littles play water and when it was time to eat, he called the Littles with Baeksuk.Little played a stormy meal with a water play filling the empty boat with white rice.Eugene farted during the meal and laughed.Lee Seung-gi said, Eugene is farting. When Jung So-min said, I thought I was an adult, Eugene turned to laugh.

"Little Forest" Littleies are soaked in Valley play

On the 2nd SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest', a water play was drawn.

On this day, Lee Seo-jin set off a firewood to boil the cauldron white soup. Lee Seo-jin said, "This is my specialty. "My firewood is my specialty," Park said, expressing his confidence, saying, "This is not a joke about my brother's firewood."

However, compared to Lee Seo-jin's pride, the firewood did not stick better than I thought. Lee Seo-jin struggled to put firewood on the heat of 36 degrees in the heat of the sun, and the Littles who watched walked the complacent saying, "When is it?"

Lee Seo-jin succeeded in burning after the second attempt, and Lee Han-yi shouted, "This is more cool than Uncle Seung-gi." Jung Heon also sympathized with Lee Han-yi's words and made Lee Seo-jin proud.

Then, the carers and the little boys groomed Maize for water play snacks. While all of them were peeling Maize together, Lee Han and Jung Heon competed with Maize and laughed at the end of the third 'Brotherhood'.

Lee Seung-gi challenged Lee Han to pull his teeth with Maize fur Lee Seung-gi persuaded his friends that he had "pulled his teeth with a maize hair," and Lee said, "Then I have to do one."

But for a moment, Lee shuddered as soon as the Maize hair touched, and then he gave up pulling it, and Lee was embarrassed to see that his teeth were missing while eating the steamed Maize.

When Lee Han shouted, "I ate Maize and fell into my teeth," all the carers were surprised. Especially, Lee Seo-jin laughed at the foot of Maize. Lee said, "Oh, I will disappear my teeth."

Both the carers and the Littles arrived at Valley. They were ready to go and then they got it. Lee Hyun Lee and Eugene succeeded in the first Valley experience and laughed and laughed.

Lee Han-yi and Jung Heon-yi dived into a confrontation with Lee Seung-gi, and Eugene was excited to ride the tube. Brooke grabbed the tease and shouted, "I caught the shell."

Little boys were all trying to get together, and they were playing water games with their carers in a tube relay showdown. Jung So-min was the first in the popular vote of Little, but he was the last in the game and laughed.

Lee Seo-jin watched the Littles play water and when it was time to eat, he called the Littles with Baeksuk. Little played a stormy meal with a water play filling the empty boat with white rice.

Eugene farted during the meal and laughed. Lee Seung-gi said, "Eugene is farting." When Jung So-min said, "I thought I was an adult," Eugene turned to laugh.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar