Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

For The Record, I’m In Love With Meek – Nicki Minaj


Well Nicki Minaj is indeed feeling herself as she goes on a full Twitter rant early Thursday morning. Nicki is responding to several allegations from her ex-boyfriend Safaree.

According to Ms. Minaj, if you cheat on a loyal woman God will punish you. “Lesson: don’t cheat on a loyal woman. God will punish u. When he does, tell people the truth. The truth may set u free. Love. Always,” “… Took a person with me to fame & fortune. These dudes leave their girl in the hood. Tell ppl the truth or you will b doomed.” she tweeted


The rapper admitted she is in love with Philly rapper Meek Mill as she goes on a full rant. “And just for the record, I’m in love with meek, Lol and now I have a huge smile on my face.” she said. “God gave me a good heart. I always let ppl get over on me way too long. But that’s why I’m blessed. I’ll always b blessed. May God keep u. Enough with the pity party. Just live your life. I’m happy today not b/c of meek. But b/c i know Im a good person. Don’t hate u. Will always love u. I forgive u. It’s time to move on.”, she said.


Nicki Minaj says she wants to be like Jay Z and put her B!tches on now that she’s worth about $50million. “i just want to take care of my family and put my btchs In position…the way jay put his niggaz on….to be business women. i want that.”



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar