Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Estate Sale Shopping

I went to an Estate sale this last Saturday and found a lot of things I wanted. It was all newer things however in a most beautiful clean house. All designer dishes and furniture I would say, Now I wish I had purchased more.
I'll start by showing these 6 Mason Vista dessert plates. I got all of these for the reg price of one. On my sidebar is some of the other pieces I have in this pattern
                                                                         
 Love them
 Then I picked up this pink transferware quart size  Johnson Bros pitcher, love it also
 This heavy lead glass night stand water pitcher was not on any list of mine however it is so elegant I had to have it for 75% off at end of sale$6.25
 Seems like I buy a lot of dishes? for some reason. When I was a lot younger I can remember my Mom and a  Great Aunt always talking about antique dishes? and couldn't understand the attraction why now I know .
 Then here is a portmierion fruit pitcher that has never been on any of my lists however for $6 I had to bring it home, a 2 quart pitcher. I'll use it for ice tea
 I am a bracelet kind of gal and always have a bracelet on so had to get these also 75% off the black and white one I paid $1 and then the tortoise set I paid $2. I have a dresser drawer full of bracelets
I really enjoyed myself and spent money I should be saving for my next trips to Portland Oregon and New York City LOL But it was so much fun 


Linky parties I joined in 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar