Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2nd Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web is open for Business!



Well it sure was a great regular season for me and my team, could have been better, but not much.
Last year we had 22 participants in the First Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web, I'm hoping to do a little better.  The blog has double the amount of followers as we did last year so I'm hoping that translates in to double the participation.  

The contest is easy.  I want you to tell me who's going to win the Super Bowl.  That's it.  But just in case we have more than one person guess the correct team we'll have a few tie breakers. Just like last year.
So tell me who the opponent is going to be, and this year just the total amount of points scored by both teams and just in case I get some jokers who pick everything the same tell me how many turnovers too.  

So your entry will look like this.

Packers over the Patriots, 45 points,  2 turnovers.
Last year I had only one person guess correctly so we didn't  need the tie breakers, but I have a feeling we might need them this year.


So here are your contestants by conference.  Last year I just listed the teams and we had one guess that had two AFC teams going at it in the Super Bowl. I won't mention who that was. 

AFC
New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Houston Texans
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos

NFC
Green Bay Packers
New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers
Detroit Lions
Atlanta Falcons
New York Giants


Last year I had Don from Don's Sportscards donate a complete set of Grid Iron Giveaway Rookie Redemption Cards.  This year I've had to dig deep.


The Grand Prize is


That's 15 vintage football that I dug out of the old football trade box.  I think I got most of these from Topps Gridiron Giveaway last year.  I will also send along a stack of your favorite football team.

I'm also going to do a second place prize.

This card might look familiar from last year, as it was the bonus prize for entering.  The guy who won it never got back to me.  He didn't have an email attached to his blogger account and never responded to my posts. So we'll try to give it away again this year! A nice quad rookie patch card numbered to 175 from last years Topps Prime.


And I have a door prize just for entering.  And if you're a follower you get an extra entry and if you pimp this contest you get an extra entry into this drawing.  Please make sure to leave a comment with a link to you pimp All the entries will be entered at Random.org and a winner will be determined.


A nice dual jersey card with Joe Flacco and Derrick Mason from 2010 Prestige.  This card is numbered to 250 I do believe.

So let the games begin.  You have until 12:00pm Saturday January 7, Alaska Time or 4pm Eastern Time.  That's just before kickoff for Wildcard Weekend.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar